What is the Advantages of Desulfurizer?
1. Do not need extra expense of investing equipment
2. Using out furnace desulfurization in tapping course
3. Easy using, economic, effective and high desulfurization rate
4. Can be used before smelt-fast tapping- external furnace refining short flow steel-making technics
5. Used in intermediate frequency furnace
Steelmaking basically involves two consequential processes: an oxidation process performed in the furnace, followed by a reduction (refinement) process performed in the ladle.
Ladle metallurgy objectives including homogenization, vacuum degassing, deoxidation, temperature adjustment, alloying and refining (including desulfurization) are mostly performed in ladles during the secondary steelmaking process where a desired slag formation and proper slag control are key to produce a clean commercial steel.