For refractory brick, we may not feel strange. With the progress of society, the application of refractory brick is more and more widely. Refractory brick appear collapse phenomenon in the actual using, so what causes it;
Following refractory factory is simple to give you introduced the refractory bricks collapse reason:
1. Red hot refractory brick suddenly quenched with water will rupture and fall.
2. Oven heating stage , rate master is not strict, temperature rise too fast, causing severe dehydration, masonry and damage due to expansion and shrinkage.
3. Building stove masonry to expand stay insufficient, cracked and falling temperature after expansion.
4. The ash accumulation system, most of the metal salt corrosion of the refractory bricks, embitterment of vanadium and nickel will penetrate into the refractory brick falling off caused by.
5. When the liquefied gas, heating, air flow ratio is undeserved, cause furnace blasting and vibration split off.
6. Poor air flow furnace, flame directly flush furnace brick, the furnace brick thinning after a serious fall.
7. The operation course lifting furnace temperature pressure to balance, it is strictly prohibited to excessive temperature and pressure, avoid the sharp rise in the drop, because the temperature of each layer of brick always lags behind the furnace temperature, the more rely on the outer temperature changes more slowly, if drastic changes in a short time the temperature of the furnace, brick layer between refractory brick and brick joints rupture is caused due to temperature difference is too large to generate huge internal stress. Furnace pressure will cause the sudden change, refractory brick for each layer of gas pressure can’t balance, pressure increasing and destroyed, may cause the whole refractory lining of furnace temperature fluctuation pressure serious collapse.
More detaisl about refractory brick
What is a refractory brick?
A fire brick, firebrick, fireclay brick, or refractory brick is a block of ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns, fireboxes, and fireplaces. A refractory brick is built primarily to withstand high temperature, but will also usually have a low thermal conductivity for greater energy efficiency.
What is the difference between clay brick and refractory brick?
Because firebrick, also known as refractory brick or heat-resistant brick, is made of materials like alumina and silica, it can retain its integrity even after exposure to extreme temperatures. Common brick has some moderate heat-resistance, but cannot withstand high temperatures without deterioration.
What are the objectives of refractory bricks?
Because refractory bricks can withstand high temperatures, they are used as a building material to build the surface of walls and arches, particularly in areas where high temperatures are present.
What is the quality of refractory bricks?
Refractory bricks have high mechanical strength and long service life. And good chemical stability, no chemical reaction with the material, and good high-temperature resistance, higher heat resistance temperature can reach 1900 ℃.
Which one is used to make refractory bricks?
Refractory bricks are made from fire clay, using the same process as ordinary clay. They are yellowish or light brown coloured brick. It is made up of materials that have high melting points and have properties that make them suitable to act as heat resisting barriers between high and low-temperature zones.